Sender:
From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:49:11 -0600
Clay Satow wrote:

 >Which means, of course, that the fans at Manchester will get to hear
 >"Hail to the Victors" 3,613 times.

The band actually prefers Pomp and Circumstance, The 1912 Overture,
Finlandia, Swan Lake and Avi Maria, but so many opposing fans request
The Victors that they rarely get time to play the others.

 >Michigan has separate pep bands for each sport, correct?  I'll swear
 >I've heard a band at a hockey event when there was a band at a
 >basketball event.

Actually the pep band member who mentioned on USCHO that the band is
going said he's not because he threw his request into the hat for the
Frozen Four in case Michigan makes that, so other members get the
regional tour. So, they have MORE than enough for a separate band for
each sport.  It's kinda like the way the Mormons get EVERYONE involved
in evangelism.

Bob