Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:30:06 -0400
The purpose of this post is two fold.

First, I am gathering my internet hockey material
for the beginning of the upcoming season. Does
anyone have any updates on new broadcasts for the
upcoming season. The only new info I've picked up
in the off season is an indication that Maine
will be broadcasting (possibly twice; once on
broadcast.com and once from the UMaine school station).

Anyone else have further additions or deletions?

The second purpose is to let the list administrator
see that I've switched mail-servers to a web based service.
(They will start charging me for my mail account at RPI
and I'm too cheap to pay).  Hopefully, by posting several
times, my new address will be passed through when I post
rather than going to the administrator for authentication.