Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey T. Anbinder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 10:51:41 EST
On Wed, 5 Feb 1992 23:46:45 EST The Big Red Bear said:
>The Chapter House happy hour on the 21st of February sounds like a great
>idea.  I just subscribed to this discussion on the 2nd of Feb., so I was
>unable to make the first happy hour (I was, of course, on the ice that
>night.)  However, although  I am not as analytical about collegiate
>hockey as most of the subscribers to this discussion, I always like to
>meet (and drink) with other Lynah Faithful (and other, lesser fans.)
>-Da Bear

One hopes that the bear is at least twenty-one years of age.  8-)

--
Jeffrey "BJ" Anbinder '91,'92,'93,'94...    [log in to unmask]
The Sexiest Man in Ithaca Radio             [log in to unmask]

"Everywhere I go, I'm asked if I think the universities stifle writers.
My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them."
                   - Flannery O'Connor