Sender:
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 14:56:34 -0400
7bit
From:
Pat Host <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I think that they will pull another stint like they did in 97-98.  They
looked very promising and mabey even could contend for the CCHA title,
but then they rolled downhill, barely playing like a .500 team.  I am
going to be interested in going to Marquette, because I will be
travelling with the MSU Blue Line Club when they travel to the U.P. to
see NMU and Lake State.

Pat

--
I now have Triple Play '99! If interested in a game,
write me at my ICQ:  5119165

Michigan State Spartans - 1998 CCHA Champs

Interested in a modem game of NHL '98?  Write me!
My ICQ number is:   5119165

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/2740/main.html
Visit here for all your college hockey needs!

* Page me online through my Personal Communication
  Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/5119165 (go there
  and try it!) or,

* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen