Sender:
From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:55:51 -0500
>I believe Men's Division I Basketball is the only NCAA team sport that
>does not at least have regionals on-campus.
If Div I footbal ever goes tourny (which they won't any time soon for
monetary reasons), they'd be able to use NFL stadiums and domes, no doubt
about that.

>looking foreward to regionals in...yada yada...Omaha's arena (whatever it's
>called)
Omaha Civic Auditorium, or "The Bullpen" as it is sometimes called around
here (UNO mascot being a bull). Seats 8,314 for hockey, no obstructed view
seats(except for the seats near the very top, where you can't see the
penalty times on the scoreboard without looking under a rafter) really no
bad seats in the place, looks great fromthe inside (not sure on TV, never
really looked)

I'm sure hoping we(Omaha) get the 2000 regional, would make a great high
school graduation gift for me.

Ben F.
U!N!O! U!N!O!