Sender:
From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:19:56 -0500
On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 20:47:23 -0500 WILLIAM C MACK KA2LED wrote:

> My question: did anyone NOT end up in the balcony??  Or does this
> discussion only involve the people with poorer seats?

I entered the lottery late.  I waited til the last day in Milwaukee
to turn in my application and nobody was there.  I just mailed it
some time the week following the '97 Frozen Four.

I ended up on Loge 18 Row 10 (behind one of the goals.  My preference
I think was in the corners so I suspect I am probably as close as I
can get since I remember that the four corners are allocated to the
schools in the Championship.  I am in a similar spot (although lower)
than my excellebnt seats at the "pond" in Cincinatti.

Jim Dixon