Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:47:19 -0500
7bit
From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
I don't think the final decision has been made yet regarding the status
of those games.  From what I read in our local paper, both Michigan
State and Clarkson have counted the games in their records while BU has
not, and WI is waiting for the NCAA ruling.

Even though there was some confusion on BU's part, most people I've
spoken to, including myself, understood the games to count and they were
advertised as such.  The play was very intense, hard hitting.  I
understand the UW-Mich-State game was hard fought, and in beating
Clarkson 7-1, UW also hit 3 pipes, two of which (if memory serves) were
after UW had scored their 7th goal.

Who knows what the NCAA will eventually do.