Sender:
From:
"Tony Frolik (Anthony Frolik)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:43:57 -0500
>On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ryan Bowman wrote:
>
>> Goalie: Robb Stauber
>> Mike Richter wasn't exactly the most memorable goalie in the WCHA.  I
>> should've made it clear that I was looking for players that were the best
>> in college, not prospects or great in the NHL.
>        I would hate to say this but I think we are forgetting some
>really great players.
>Goalie Eddie Belfore for staters.
>Tony HYRKIS (all AMerican), Greg Johnson (all AMerican), Boby Joyce,
>Dave Christian. Just to name a few.
>I would put these Four  players in front of Larry Ohlumb (sp), Butsy
>Erickson.
>
>Eric J. Burton

Hey, don't forget about the rest of the league, Sioux-Man!

Maciver, Gregg Moore, Gosselin, Chad Erickson (OK, a little late in the
80s), Kurvers, Watson and Hull in Duluth, Doug Lidster at CC, McBride in
Denver, Neal and Aaron Broten, Dave Snuggerud and Corey Millen at
Minnesota.

--
Anthony J. Frolik        [log in to unmask]        University of Minnesota
Go Gophers!              My views are not representative of the University.