Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:25:38 -0500
From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ryan Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ryan Bowman wrote:

> Goalie: Robb Stauber
> Mike Richter wasn't exactly the most memorable goalie in the WCHA.  I
> should've made it clear that I was looking for players that were the best
> in college, not prospects or great in the NHL.
        I would hate to say this but I think we are forgetting some
really great players.
Goalie Eddie Belfore for staters.
Tony HYRKIS (all AMerican), Greg Johnson (all AMerican), Boby Joyce,
Dave Christian. Just to name a few.
I would put these Four  players in front of Larry Ohlumb (sp), Butsy
Erickson.

Eric J. Burton
Fighting Sioux Hockey Fanatic
1996-1997 National Champions for Division I Ice Hockey.
The NHL Returns In October