Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:44:52 -0500
From:
Ryan Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Ed Belfour
Tony Hrkac
Bob Joyce
Larry Olimb

Just some spelling corrections.

Ed Belfour, I can say this now, won't make the WCHA post 1980 dream team.
Jon Casey was a better goalie collegiately (and played longer), so is
ahead of Belfour.

All of the other players mentioned are already candidates.  I have gone to
the trouble of doing most of teh work myself, since nobody really bothers
(except a few people) to actually back up their list of potential dream
teamers with stats, awards, stories, etc..

All the candidates are done.  If anyone would like a list, e-mail me.

Ryan