Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 23:22:45 GMT
Comments:
To follow the Geoff Howell pattern from last year, and since I haven't seen
Geoff mention it yet, how about a little voting for the ALl-ECAC teams and
Award winners?

They will announce the picks at a banquet on Thursday, March 14 in Lake Placid
(unless of course Tim Leonard gets a hold of them earlier :) like last year).

Send your votes to me, and I will tally and post mid week:

You may only vote ONCE, so no stuffing the boxes.

The categories:

All-ECAC 1st Team:
3 F's, 2 D's, 1 G

All-ECAC 2nd Team:
3 F's, 2 D's, 1 G

Each 1st Team vote will result in 2 points, each 2nd team vote will result in
1 point

All-Rookie Team:
3 F's, 2 D's, 1 G (yes I know the All-Rookie Team can be however many long
and however many positions), I will list the Top 10 vote-getters

ECAC Player of the Year

ECAC Rookie of the Year

ECAC Defensive Defenseman of the Year

ECAC Defensive Forward of the Year

ECAC Coach of the Year

And some categories for some fun:

The player that is not on the team you root for that you admire the most

The player that is not on the team you root for that you detest the most

The head coach that you admire the most

The head coach that you detest the most

For those of you that prefer the snip form, it follows the sig.

For those of you that are interested in my picks, email me and I'll send them
to you

Have fun

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *
* Check out the WRPI Sports Web Pages on:                                   *
*           http://www.rpi.edu/~stuttk/wrpispts.html                        *