Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:08:00 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Gutterson does not have a balcony, maybe you are thinking
> of Princeton's Baker Rink, or Brown's Meehan Auditorium?

I phrased it wrong -- It's not a balcony, per se, but that one end zone
gives a sense of hanging over the goalie. That's the way it strikes me,
anyway.

Vermont and Cornell's crowds tie for the loudest when something good
happens, but I still take Cornell for being loud almost all the time -
and for the most creative chants in the East (though some of my all-
time favorites from the late 80's seem to have evaporated when the team
went downhill a little).

AW