Sender:
From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 17:03:15 EST
A couple of quick notes regarding Luiz's and Greg's posts.

I am with Luiz 100%--Rob Hearn is a great ref.  Maybe the best in college
hockey.  Rob is doing AHL games, and I think he is a realistic candidate to make
it up to the NHL, if he so desires.  I am trying to remember how tall he is, but
I think he is 6'+ so he should have a chance.

Although I am an Enginer fan, I would like to nominate Campanelli.  He turned
in far and away the worst job of officiating this year.  I hate to admit it, but
Pierre doesn't seem to have improved.  Maybe it's just that he blends in a little
better now.  Campanelli would certainly do justice to the Belanger trophy.

Also, has anyone noticed that the ECAC refs seem to be getting greener and
greener?  I don't think I have ever witnessed a season where there seem to be so
many refs I have never seen before.  Is there a large turn-over in officiating
this year?

As for Noeth, well you always get what you expect.
Brian Morris                   RPI Engineers--Beat Princeton