Sender:
From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 15:32:48 -0500
Steve wrote:
>With the way Brown is constantly "kissing their sister", are you sure they
>aren't planning to move to West Virginia?   ;^)

Hey, hey, hey, watch that kind of stuff.  Some of us transplanted Mountaineers
don't take right kindly to funnin' at our expense.

(Plus, we're hillbillies and not rednecks, so most of Jeff Foxworthy's lines
don't apply.  [Well, the ones about beer usually do, but that's another story.])

What I really find interesting about Brown's "Seventh Heaven" and their attempt
to reach the Hall of Fame of Indecisiveness is that one of the teams who holds
the record for most ties in a season, MSU with 8, is one of only two teams in
the country this year without a tie, after 30 games.  It should be neat to
see if Brown can break the record (unfortunately, they play too many games to
have all three columns [W,L,T] be single digits).

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 20-3-0, 24-6-0
West Virginian 1973-1987

P.S.  I'll only let Niagara into the CCHA if the people of southern Ontario
      break up the monotony on the road from Sarnia to Niagara Falls with
      some billboards.  (And I thought M-28 in the UP was the most boring
      road in the world.)