Sender:
From:
"Steven M. Bernhardt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:15:10 -0500
Another great weekend for Gopher hockey!  IMO, the real treat this weekend
was the play of 4th liners like Dan Woog and Jay Moser.  Also, Ryan Kraft
who has been relatively quite this season notched a few points, one on a
nice shorthanded breakaway.  All in all not much of a challenge, but should
help to keep the spirits and confidence high going into North Dakota next
weekend.  Also, if someone would have told me before the weekend that the
Gopher's would score 17 goals I would have bet Brian Bonin would have 8-10
points.  Unfortunately he only got 4 points (1 goal and 3 assists).

With CC now only 2 points ahead, the upcoming series at Mariucci will be
HUGE!  Tickets are going for big bucks, thank goodness I already have mine
for Friday night!

Go Gophers!

Steven M. Bernhardt
Post-Bacc Business & Marketing Education
University of Minnesota