Sender:
From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:11:40 EST
Being a good Get-A-Lifer I dug out my tape of the 1991 BU-NMU game and checked
to see if Amonte hit the post or if Pye made a glove save.  Although I've
referred in the past to Amonte hitting the post, I was wrong.  He did shoot it
on net and Pye made the glove save.  I believe that a few of my neurons must
have crossed because later in the OT there were more than one clangs before
the eventual game winner.

DaveH

P.S. I would appreciate it if no one ever mentions to my wife that I just
admitted that I was wrong.  That would be a dangerous precedent that she
might expect me to follow.  :-)