Sender:
From:
"Tuthill, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 11:46:00 EST
Comments:
To: HOCKEY3 <[log in to unmask]>
     Can anyone on this list offer some insight as to why Tech went into the
ditch so heavily against Cornell and Colgate last weekend and then came back
this weekend and swept Maine and Providence (5-4,  Lynn) this weekend???
  And,  btw,  now Clarkson has 5 out of 6 points against the best teams HE
has to offer.

     For that matter,  will the real Army team please stand up?   After
getting knocked off by Babson last weekend and barely getting by Brockport
(record of 2-11) in the consolation of the UConn
Tournament,  they then beat Cornell 4-1and only lose to Colgate 4-3  --  the
very same teams that beat Clarkson last weekend???

     Or,  for our D-3 folks,  after handing Babson its first loss of the
season in last week's tournament,  UConn turns around and drops 2 to Bowdoin
and Colby (5-3,  Lynn,  not 5-2) and looks terrible doing it?   Babson,
 btw,  handed powerhouse Middlebury its first loss this weekend.

     I'm glad I'm not a betting person:-):-)

     -- Dick Tuthill