Sender:
From:
"Brian T. Farenell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 14:56:59 -0500
Mike writes
>BTW, as far as St Lawerence goes, assuming they show up, I think Clarkson
>fans are way off base if they think the Saints are going to roll over. SLU
>is a talented team and can score some goals. But I guess SLU would love to
>have Clarkson thinking they're going to be dead by what, Dec 13? That ECAC
>rave looks like a three-team dead heat to me at this point with Vermont ready
>to make a run also. The Catamounts could win this whole thing.

Come on Mike, lighten up. Do you really think Clarkson fans expect SLU to roll
over?!!  It's just some good-natured needling. Anyone even remotely familiar
with the rivalry knows CU-SLU games are always hotly contested and emotional
games. My comment on the schedule means we Clarkson fans hope SLU is dead
AFTER Dec 13 not necesarily before playing us (just as I'm sure Saints' fans
hope the same about us).

BTW- Who did you mean with the phrase "assuming they show up": St Lawerence
or Clarkson fans?

Bri Farenell
Clarkson '95