Sender:
From:
Trevor D Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 1994 08:42:48 -0500

  Christopher Morgan Michigan Penn State UAF
 >               <[log in to unmask]> said:
 > Subject:      U-M 7  MSU 3
 >
 > Michigan    3   3   1    7
 > MSU         2   0   1    3
 >
 > MSU only had 15 shots in the game.  For a team I ranked no. 2 in the
 > country they looked very bad.

 Is this the same UM team that lost to Ferris State this year?  I must say that

 they looked impressive last night.  As far as rankings go though, you might
 want to notice that Boston University and Minnesota lost and tied respectively
 last night and most people consider them to be #1 in the country.  I guess
 that shows that all teams have off nights.  Yost has always been a tough place
 to play and Michigan had a good night, MSU had a bad one.  We might be able to
 get away with that in Munn, but not in Yost.  UM's upcoming game with Bowling
 Green should shed some light on the CCHA.  Hats off to the Wolves last night
 though...that's the most goals anyone has scored on Buzak.  Michigan made
 him look like a freshman.  Then again, we weren't playing any defense either.
 It reminded me of the football game this year, when you play in a big rivalry
 game like that, you have to come out emotional.

 Trevor Barnes [log in to unmask]
 MSU First place in the CCHA