Sender:
From:
John Feigal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 91 22:43:32 CDT
I just got done watching my taped replay of the NCAA championship
game and boy am I disappointed.

While I got better views of all the goals (I, like Carol and Erik,
had seats at the end of the arena where only 2 goals were scored)
the drama and excitement of the game just wasn't there.  By
omitting the first period and the first two overtimes from the
replay, I feel that ESPN did a disservice to the game.  In the
overtimes there were a number of fantastic scoring chances,
metalurgical saves (i.e., pipes), and end to end play even though
the players were getting tired.  IMHO, we was robbed.

Any idea if ESPN has any plans to replay the game in full during some
non-prime time hour?  Can we lobby for it?
--
John J. Feigal                       phone: (612) 638-7834
NCR Network Products Division        email: [log in to unmask]