Sender:
From:
YORK COLLEGE ICE HOCKEY - GET THE SENSATION <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 13:44:47 EST
As a fundraiser for our hockey team, we have been selling t-shirts.  So far,
they've sold very well , we've used several different ideas and formats.  We
want to do a "Co-Ed Naked Ice Hockey" -shirt and add to it a "top ten" list of
the 10 best slogans.
So far we've come up with :
* We have big sticks and we can handle a puck!
* Some people carry beer in their cups!
and we have 4 others, but they are inside jokes, so it would be pointless to
list them because no one would understand them.  We still need 4 more - and
that's where everyone on the list comes in handy.  If you have any neat, or
funny, (they can be lewd, but not overtly obscene) slogans please forward them
to me [log in to unmask]
much appreciated!