Sender:
From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 1994 13:43:56 -0400
It was 53 degrees ans sunny yesterday afternoon and tonight we have our
annual hockey awards banquet.  Somehow the mood wasn't really on hockey,
spring was finally arriving in the copper country.

Well mother nature took care of our spring feelings last night and put us back
in the mood for hockey.  ;-)

I awoke at 5 AM to a howling blizzard.  My wife had to go to work and I got
up and cleaned off the car and took a run down to the highway to check
conditions.  I couldn't see where the roads were, the car was pushing snow
with the front bumper and it was definatly locked in 4WD!  we got between
6-12 inches (depending on where you are on the keweenaw) and drifts higher.

We had temps of 20 degrees, winds of 20-30 and gusting higher, and a wind
chill well below zero!

Altho the sun has returned, I'm well back in the mood for a hockey event!
AHHHH yes April 16th in the copper country!  ;-)

I'll post the award winners tonight when I return.

No shoveling, blowing or plowing, I lock it in 4wd and drive over it this
time of year! ;-)

Bob