Sender:
From:
"Cuyler, Bradley D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 1994 11:43:53 EST
On the previous letter I wrote that the assistant coach of NMU was Walt
Kyle, slap me because it is Morey Gare. I always get those 2 gentlemen
mixed up. Tonight the Wisconsin Badgers are going to be playing a very
very shorthanded NMU hockey team. The injury list is as follows: Garret
Macdonald unsure this weekend, Junior center Greg Hadden wont be back
until March or the rest of the season, junior forward Justin George is
out for the season, Senior defenseman Steve Carpenter is day to day with
a groin pull, Darcy Dallas is unsure with a pulled stomach muscle and
Brian Ganz has the flu; his status will be determined at game time.
Coach Comley said in the local paper that "We could dress 10 forwards
and 5 defenseman."

Brad Cuyler.