From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:42:12 -0600
Reed Munson asked about Larson not playing last weekend.
I did send the reply personally, however his new address
is not working, the mail was returned to me.

Happy Holidays everyone!
-Carol
GO Gophers!!!

Dave was ill with the flu from the time they arrived.
DeBus also got it, which was why Moen played both games
Steve had to sit on the bench sick, as they couldn't play
without a backup goalie.

-Carol