Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey T. Anbinder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 09:41:31 -0500
ABC's "Good Morning, America" ran a phone interview with Travis this
morning at about 7:45 EST, and showed photos and video clips of Travis and
his family during the chat.  This was the first time I'd ever seen the clip
of Travis hitting the wall, and let me tell you it wasn't easy to continue
eating my breakfast.

Travis reports that he can now lift his right arm almost to his mouth, and
should be feeding himself soon.  He seemed in good spirits, and is
particularly thankful for his father being at his side every day.  Doctors
expect to be able to release him in April, shortly before his 21st
birthday, and he will continue his rehabilitation as an outpatient.

Jeffrey Anbinder
Cornell University Development