Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 14:40:27 EST
I haven't much time to post as my schedule has changed, but I haven't
seen this posted yet and thought you might like to hear some good news.
Earlier this week Steve Salloway of the Portland Press Herald did a
story about Travis and his visit by "his big brother," NASCAR driver
Ricky Craven.  In the story Steve mentions that Travis has been able to
shrug his shoulders, if only slightly.  I don't know why the doctors
haven't said more about this, perhaps they don't want to get hopes up,
but IMO this is a first step on the long road back and gives us
some reason to hope.  I'll have more info tomorrow.

John Forsyth