From:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 13:21:35 -0800
Ditto, Mike.  However, I would venture to suggest the University of
Michigan game of the week may even best your proposed CCHA GOTW for a show
title.  (No offense meant, John...)  After seeing that the Maize 'n Blue
managed to secure no fewer that four (home, no less) of their games on
the tube, it made me wonder if they are beginning to contract a bit of
the Notre Dame/NBC infection...  Michigan=America's Team, say that has a
nice ring to it :)

OK, maybe it's just all sour grapes because my Nooks were overlooked by
Prime for the first time in three years...  Plus they're picked to finish
10th and 11th in the CCHA Media/Coaches poll.  That's more than a fan need
take in one day...

Regards,
Mark

Mark J. Sonnier, C.P.M.                                 Voice (907)786-6505
Purchasing Agent                                          Fax (907)786-6515
University of Alaska Anchorage           e-mail: [log in to unmask]
UAF Hockey fans say:  "Look out CCHA - 'Nooks in 95 are badder than Binky!"