From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 20:48:26 -0500
I have just one ticket left for the first semi-final game on Thursday
between Maine and Michigan for sale at face value ($25).  If anybody is
interested, get a hold of me.

I will not be in the office tomorrow (Tuesday), so either call my work
number, (716)726-9116, and leave a message, or write to my account I
access at home which is [log in to unmask]  I will check that
account before I go to bed tonight (Monday) and when I get home tomorrow.  I
will be in the office on Wednesday.

Russell Jaslow         |Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey|My employer
Eastman Kodak Company  | Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div. |has nothing
Rochester, New York    |  III National Basketball Champions and  |to do with
[log in to unmask]    winners of 60 consecutive games!     |my drivel.