Sender:
From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 05:17:56 -0500
I have a vague recollection that BC's first non-Mass player was Tim
Sheehy.  Does anyone know if this is correct?  Sheehy was from
International Falls, MN, and I think that he was a member of BC's
Class of '70.  He was a two-time All American.  He later played in the
WHA and perhaps also in the NHL for a short time.  A younger brother,
whose name I can't recall, also played college and NHL hockey.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74