From:
Andy Dursin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:03:22 -0500
Mike:

I don't have the article on me, but the Providence Journal asked Pooley about
moving on to OSU around the time that the position opened up, and he responded
that he was very happy in Providence and completely rejected any such notion of
moving on.

Also--good job sharing his quotes from PC's media guide. Pretty revealing, as
many of them spoke about the way PC ended up playing by the end of the year.
PC's lucky to have him--he seems to be a class act, with his priorities intact
on AND off the ice.

Andy