From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 22:45:27 -0400
>On the Tues before the Hockey Final Four we went to a BU practice and happened
>to get there early. There was a lone goalie on the ice obviously waiting for
>someone and doing some skating and shooting. With no effort at all he lifted 5
>or 6 pucks over the net from the blue line. A few min later Bill Berglund, the
>goalie coach, came out and worked with him using tennis balls and pucks. He
>looked pretty good, but left the ice during the practice. From various posts
>this may have been McKersie and if so, he looked awfully good and I wouldn't
>be surprised to see him play next yr.

Yes, that was J.P.  He has been practicing before the team would practice.
It is nice to know he looked good on the ice.  The local stations only
showed about 30 seconds of him practicing last week when they did their
features on him.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]