From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 05:59:53 -0400

>Sounds like an NC$$ violation to me, John.  Hope the Ann Arbor News
>survives the yearlong investigation and probation.  Probably the Sports
>Editor will get fired :-)

Nah. The staff writer will probably lose his next year of eligibility, and
also be forced to sit out the number of Major Junior games he's covered.
:-)

JohnH wrote:
>> (begin quoted material)
>> NAMESAKE
>> The NCAA issued a statement saying, "This championship
>> is NOT THE FINAL FOUR!

Well, there we have it!! Forget about Phinal Phour or Frozen Four, we have
it straight from the NC$$. The hockey championship is NOT THE FINAL FOUR.

How does it sound? Let's try it. "If I get some more money, I'd like to
go down to Cincinnati next year for the NOT THE FINAL FOUR." "Hopefully
next year an ECAC team will make it to NOT THE FINAL FOUR." I could get
used to it. :-)

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (26-25-3 59pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,