From:
Steven Hallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Hallman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 15:18:33 -0400
On Tue, 27 Sep 1994, Wayne Smith wrote:

> >Could anybody please tell me if there is a Red Wing mailing list out
[snip]
> >there, if there is please E-Mail me directly.
>
>    IMHO, if you are interested enough to ask a question of a couple of
>    thousand college hockey nuts, others are probably interested in the
>    answer, too!

For the REDWING listserver,

send the "SUBSCRIBE REDWING _your name_" command to

Due to a recent Detroit newspaper article RE: Redwing Listserver, there are
about 250 people currently subscribed.

If you have problems, e-mail me directly & I'll see what I can do. (No, I
am not the administrator...)

Steve Hallman