From:
Eric Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 11:42:21 -0500
Mike,

For your information, West Virginia University does now have a
Division I Hockey team. The following was and is there schedule for this
year.
                                        Eric Harrington, WVU '89

1994-1995 SEASON SCHEDULE FOR WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY HOCKEY
Additional information about WVU Hockey can be obtained from Joel Stopha
e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Saturday        Oct 8           Blue-Gold Game          Home    4:00pm

Sunday          Oct 9           Alumni Game             Home    10:30am

Friday          Oct 14          Univ of Pittsburgh      Home    9:00pm

Saturday        Oct 15          Univ of Delaware        Home    4:00pm

Friday          Oct 21          Carnegie Mellon Univ    Away    TBA

Sunday          Oct 23          Univ of Mich-Dearborn   Home    4:00pm

Saturday        Oct 29          Towson State Univ       Away    5:30pm

Sunday          Oct 30          West Chester Univ       Away    10:30am

Saturday        Nov 5           Eastern Michigan        Home    4:00pm

Friday          Nov 11          Kent State Univ         Away    TBA

Saturday        Nov 12          Erie Comm College       Home    4:00pm

Friday          Nov 18          Univ of Buffalo         Away    8:30pm

Saturday        Nov 19          Univ of Rochester       Away    7:30pm

Saturday        Dec 3   One Valley Bank Mountaineer Invitational  1:30pm
Sunday          Dec 4   U of Buffalo, Duquesne, Maryland, WVU

Saturday        Dec 10          Indiana Univ of PA      Home    4:00pm

Sunday          Jan 8           Towson State Univ       Home    7:00pm

Saturday        Jan 14          Duquesne University     Home    4:00pm

Sunday          Jan 15          Univ of Illinois        Home    4:00pm

Friday          Jan 20          Univ of Mich-Dearborn   Away    7:30pm

Saturday        Jan 21          Eastern Michigan        Away    7:30pm

Friday          Jan 27          Indiana Univ of PA      Away    TBA

Saturday        Jan 28          John Carroll Univ       Home    4:00pm

Saturday        Feb 4           Kent State Univ         Home    4:00pm

Sunday          Feb 5           Univ of Pittsburgh      Away    TBA

Saturday        Feb 11          Penn State              Away    3:30pm

Sunday          Feb 12          Univ of Pennsylvania    Away    TBA

Saturday        Feb 18          Carnegie Mellon Univ    Home    4:00pm

Sunday          Feb 26          Duquesne University     Away    TBA

        American College Hockey Association Division I Playoffs
        First Week in March Hosted by the University of Arizona IceCats
        at the TCC in Tuscon, Arizona