From:
JASON BEAUGRAND <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 10:18:20 EST
> ---> MARK GIBBONS WROTE:
>
> >to recap this discussion over the last few years:
> >Minnesotans are rightfully proud of what they have.
> >Canada produces more great hockey players then anybody else.
> >Most US schools could not compete without Canadiens or a drop in quality.
> >Fan cheers are often in poor taste.
> >What works for one school may not work at others (this goes both ways).
> >It is pointless to fill H-L with posts on this subject.
>
> Exactly what I was thinking!  You beat me to the punch.. we should just all
> enjoy the sport not which country the players come from!
>

> +--------------------------------------------+
> | DERON TREADWELL - [log in to unmask] |
> |         University of Maine (21-1-6)       |
> |     1994 Great Western Freezeout Champs!   |
> |        1995 RPI Invitational Champs!       |
> +--------------------------------------------+

You're exactly right, but I felt that something like that should
have been said.  But thanks for the recap on what has happened
over the past few years Mark.  I do not intend to take up any
more space on this subject.

Along other lines, does anyone at Yale have Jason Cipolla's
current stats and/or Matt Cumming's.  Just a side note they are
two of about 6 players who are starting in Collage who attended
my High School.

Also, Yale fans, I will soon give you some stats from my league
and a scouting report on two new players who have been offered a
spot at the school and will most likely be playing hockey for the
Bulldogs next year.(Their names are Francois Magnant, and Jim
Morressy)

|:=From The Brain Of: Varsity Hockey Vet|=|=|UCC is=:|
|:=and native of Toronto-Jason Beaugrand|=|=|a High=:|
|:=I-net address: [log in to unmask]:|