From:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1993 14:35:30 EDT
Thanks to Sid Whitaker (BU '94) for posting our alma mater's
1993-94 schedule and that interesting speculation on Maine's
team next year. Along the same lines, could Sid or someone
else who closely follows BU provide the same analysis for us?
I know they've got some phenomemal underclassmen (including
a damn fine goalie) but back here in Albany,NY we don't get
much detailed coverage (:')). The reports of the LSSU-BU
game seemed to show that BU was playing them tough, but then
those two quick goals (less than a minute apart?) just
finished them. Despite that end to the season, I also will
remember who accounted for Maine's 1, Sid. I remember even
more who remains the last college hockey champ to repeat.
    Dave Carroll, BU Class of '73
    [log in to unmask]     (or if path problems ...