From:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 10:02:49 EDT
My Net connection at my job is being changed, and so for now they will
be limiting our access to lists.  E-mail sent to my new address (see the
".sig" below) should still get through. I hope to rejoin the list in
the future through a private connection (or a new job? (:'))

I've really enjoyed the HOCKEY-L list in the several seasons in been
here (especially this year said the rabid Terrier.) I want to take this
valedictory moment to thank Wayne Smith for his excellent work in managing
this list, to thank Mike Machnik for his super information and commentary,
and to thank everyone on the list for, as the Coneheads would say,
"maintaining low tones".

     "See" ya next season,
     Dave Carroll, BU CLA '73
     [log in to unmask]     (or if path problems ...
     AFTER May 1, 1995: