From:
Cynde Seth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynde Seth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:02:16 -0600
sieve (s<v) n.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. A utensil of wire mesh or closely perforated metal, used for straining,
sifting, ricing, or pureeing.

...and you find that unsportsman-like.   Should we yell.  Hey you're a
SPATULA!!
oooooooooh!

I'm quite surprised how much discussion this has brought up.  I now know
that our cheer is serving its purpose...to aggravate the opposing team.
Thank You...and get ready to hear it this weekend--LOUDER AND PROUDER THAN
EVER!!
W  U  U  W      Cynde Seth                  SSSSS IIIII EEEEE V     V EEEEE  !
W  U  U  W                                 S        I   E     V     V E      !
W  U  U  W      GO BADGERS!!      YOU...    SSSS    I   EEEE   V   V  EEEE   !
W        W                                      S   I   E       V V   E
 WWWWWWWW                                  SSSSS  IIIII EEEEE    V    EEEEE  !