From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1993 15:09:40 EDT
I was able to get hold of the group purchase office at the Knick.  Here is the
latest information.

Ticket sales have been been delayed until December 1.  I should definitely be
able to reserve a bloc of seats for Hockey-L and company.  On November 30 I
will contact the office to reserve X number of tickets.  Since we should be one
of the first groups, we should do OK with location.  I will specify what areas
we would like.  (Personally I like about 8 rows up between the blue lines.)
Anyone interested out on the list should contact me via E-Mail, and indicate
how many tickets you want.  You don't have to come up with the money yet.
I do need a definite commitment, but actual purchase isn't required right away.
I will send out a confirmation to the list when I receive 20 firm commitments,
and post the names of all who are in the group on November 29.

I will reserve the group under Hockey-L for the publicity value.'-)  Just
think--a whole section of mad hockey types with ceramic dalmatian buttons. :-0
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY