Sender:
From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 16:49:13 -0400
[log in to unmask] (Andria L. Hunter) writes:

>If you would like to see my card, and you have access to WWW,
>you can take a look at my WWW homepage.  It will look best
>if you have a coloured workstation.  You can access it at:
>
>http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html

If you don't have access to WWW, but you would like to see these
pictures, you can get the files via anonymous FTP.  The ftp site is
cs.toronto.edu, and my files are stored in the pub/issac/test directory.

Copy the WWW_HOMEPAGE.text file, and read through it in order to find
out what each file in the directory contains.  This file is actually just
an ASCII copy of my WWW homepage, with the names of all files that
I linked to shown.

The README file in the directory contains a very brief description of
each of the files in the directory.

Andria Hunter

|         ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                  |
|                                                             _       __     |
|       z z   .       z z  \_.         z z              z  z            | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |
|  For pictures from the World Championships, see my WWW homepage!           |
|       http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html                   |
|   Or via FTP...                                                            |
|       ftp://cs.toronto.edu/pub/issac/test                                  |