Sender:
From:
"Robert L. Dunn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 20:02:40 -0400
On Tue, 4 Oct 1994, The Voice wrote:

> workout...heh-heh.  Everybody does that...and I'm sure that if you have a
> campus-owned rink, the team prob. would not have to pay for ice time.  Esp.
> if an emphasis is placed on hockey.  Of course, here at IU, we don't even
> have NC$$-level hockey, nor are we ACHA D1 (I don't think), nor do we play
> anywhere near on-campus.  Ugh...shows you what priorities are here.

Not necessarily.  Here at Michigan, with Yost Arena on campus, the hockey
team gets charged $105/hour, the same as intramurals and the university
skating club.  A slight discount from the $125/hour paid by other groups
in prime time, including the youth hockey program.  We may be the
exception, but in this day of accountability, I seriously doubt it.

Robb Dunn