Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 16:32:37 -0400
I forgot to mention that at BU's Midnight Madness the new
part-time assistant coach was introduced.  Some of you may have
heard of him, Mike Eruzione.  I have not yet heard anything
official, but he was introduced as one of the team coaches for
the season.

Jack also mentioned that J.P. McKersie should be turning to
Boston in November and starting school in January.  I infer
from this that J.P.'s recovery is continuing without any
problems or setbacks.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!