From:
David Naghski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Naghski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 21:46:14 -0500
A short note -
I sent out two replys to some postings.  I intended to send the comments
to the general list but, as they haven't shown up there yet I assume they
went directly to the original posters.  If these people found my comments
of any import, please send them back to the general population. Otherwise
the comments weren't meant to be personal.

Dave