From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:10:01 -0500
At every rink, we hear from genuine fans and also genuine idiots.  On
hockey-l, we hear from knowledgable fans and also parochial paranoids.  The
breakdown is always about 99/01, and the trick is to either bait the 01 for
amusement or just ignore them.  (Sotto voce: "Oink, oink".)

I just hope that big "RPI" is still on the Enginerd unis, so it will be
easier for Steve Wilson to remember whom *not* to pass to across his own
crease tonight.  And although *ordinarily* I'd pay to see Kyle Knopp try to
hip-check Frank Kovac...

All together now for old times sake: "Squash that bug!"  (Actually, do they
still have the @#$&! bee?  I haven't seen him at Houston the past few visits.)

         - G

*
*      Greg R. Berge
*
*      Cornell University
*      1995-96 Ivy League Champions
*      1995-96 ECAC Champions
*      Let's Go Red!
*
*
*      "Snowflakes that melt in the sun
*       beautiful songs that will never be sung
*       these are the stories that follow the human race.
*
*       Spirits that long to be free
*       waiting in you, waiting in me,
*       waiting in lovers all over the universe."
*
*                        - Maura O'Connell
*