From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 08:23:46 -0400
Several posts have mentioned the little connection between college hockey
and the Fan Fair being held in conjunction with the NC$$ Phinal Phour.
From everything I've seen in the Providence media those complaints are
accurate, and IMO warranted.

But perhaps things are improving, if ever so slightly.  Today's Prov Journal
reports that the College Hockey Museum will be included in the 60,000
square feet of displays.  "On display will be the Hobey Baker, Beanpot and
NCAA championship trophies, 1995 Division I game jerseys, rare photographs
and videos from the greatest moments in college hockey."

That's all it says.

--Bill