From:
Andy Loggia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Loggia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 08:57:00 EDT
On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Juliet D Cheheyl wrote:

>I grew up in Boston (College center AND Hockey center of the US) and I am
now in Washington DC stuck with what appears to be a useless bunch >of
pretty season >tickets to the soon to be locked out NHL.  I need hockey and
I need it bad.  The summer was too long (luckily I spent it >playing ice
hockey).

>Doesn't Georgetown have a team?  I know Virginia's state university George
Mason has a club.  That counts.  Please someone help, I just want >to see a
live puck.

I don't know about Georgetown but I know the University of Maryland in
College Park has a club team. Also, Towson State University in Towson,
Maryland has a club team. That's a bit of hike from Northern Virginia
because Towson is up near Baltimore.  I've played with a few guys from both
of these teams and while they're not bad, I have to echo Art Stine's
comments that it's just not Division I.

Andy Loggia
RPI '91