Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 15:37:51 -0400
[log in to unmask] (Chuck Sackett) wrote:

>So, back to college hockey.  I appreciate your
>comments.  Many of them were  amusing.  Let's put the
>Bud Song to rest.  But first, my next topic. . .Hey,
>Cornell, RPI, BU, Detroit Red Wings and the former
>Soviet Union.  Give us  back our colors!  We had 'em
>first!

Sorry, but BU, RPI and Cornell have all been playing hockey far
longer than Wisconsin.  I guess that means you have to give up
*your* colors! :-)   Of course, if you want to be strictly
correct, according to the BU Media Guide all the schools have
different colors!  I'm sure you can *see* the difference.  ;-)

BU - Scarlet & White
Cornell - Carnelian Red & White
RPI - Cherry & White
Wisconsin - Cardinal & White

See different colors!  Wisconsin doesn't have to give them up.
:-D

>Chuck
>GO BIG RED!!

Chuck, why are you rooting for Cornell??

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!