Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 09:45:31 -0400
Dick Tuthill's post suggests that the Clarkson band used
to play both teams' alma maters.

I've been to all the ECAC buildings, and I don't recall
an opposing band playing Cayuga's Waters.  Most
schools that have a band play their own song. When the
Cornell band can't make the trip or is not permitted to play
(thanks, Houston Field House Nazis), the Faithful sing
the alma mater -- with those in the know in the home
crowd singing alternate verses which will go
unreproduced here  :^)

For visitors at Lynah, so few bring bands that it's
hard to tell.  Clarkson and UVM most certainly do their
thing.  That I can't remember whether anybody else
brings their band is just more evidence that it's been
entirely too long an off-season.  Screw the NHL; bring
on the real game!

Greg Berge
Malden, MA (this year)
Let's Go Red!