Sender:
From:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 13:31:57 -0500
Folks,

Brian Sprague wrote...

> Do you know how I could get my hands on a tape of this documentary?

I do; unfortunately the information is at home.  I spent some time
trying to track down a copy of this series.  It's available through a
bookseller in British Columbia - I have their catalog at home and
will provides the details tomorrow.

I've purchased a few books from this outfit and I feel they are quite
reliable.  As I recall the tapes are $15/tape, and there are six in
the series.  I could be off by a bit, and I also don't recall whether
that is Canadian $ or US $.  Details tomorrow.

I've been planning on purchasing the tapes for a few months now, and
I think I will get them for a self-Christmas present.

BTW, Dryden's book "Home Game" is excellent.  Easily the best book
I've read on hockey, and as I think Mike pointed out, a wonderful
collection of insights into the sociological structure of hockey
culture, particularly in Canada.

Until tomorrow, Charlie