Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 1994 10:55:03 -0400
DaveH writes:
>JohnH wrote:
>> Merrimack College has named Mike Geragosian assistant coach.
>> I'm sure that Mike M has more details.
>>
>I assume that this is specifically as a goalie coach.  Although I don't have
>first hand experience, Geragosian is recognized as one of the best developers
>of goalie talent around.

I believe Dave is correct.  Kinda busy so I can't track down any more
details, but recently, restricted earnings asst coach Brian Daccord
accepted a job as a player-coach in Europe.  That allowed volunteer
asst Andy Heinze to move into Brian's position (Stu Irving is
full-time asst).  However, it also left Merrimack w/o a goalie coach,
since Brian fulfilled that role.  I believe that Geragosian will then
be a volunteer asst who will work with the goaltenders.

Since I am posting...this system (hockey.ctron.com) will be cut off
from the Cabletron network this weekend because of network
interruptions further up the pike.  Mail to me may bounce this
weekend, although it's also possible that the address in the .sig
(i.e., without a machine name) may work instead.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>